Condominiums At King & Portland.
STYLE. IT LIVES HERE.
The Addison is a fashionable and intimate 16-storey condominium tucked in the heart of King West. Offering a range of chic suites and towns, it's stylish living at its best. At the intersection of fashion and entertainment, a thriving hub of activity day and night, here you can discover the boutique fabric of urban life - the latest show, freshest sounds, limitless options to eat, drink, and the collest crowd. Get ready to live in style.
Only at The Addison.
Project Name: The Addison Residences
Developer: Adi Developments
Address: 135 Portland Street, Toronto, ON
Major Intersection: King & Portland
Building Type: Condo
Number of Storeys: 16
- Perfect Transit Score 100/100 and 98/100Walk Score
- Minutes drive to University Of Toronto, Ryerson University and OCAD University
- Close to Toronto’s waterfront and Lake Ontario with plenty of retailers, food options, parks, beaches
- Easy access to the Toronto Islands
- Minutes’ walk to both the Queen and King streetcars
- Easy access to Gardiner Expy and DVP
- Nearby Parks include Alexandra Park and Trinity Bellwoods Park
ADI Development Group brings a fresh and youthful approach to development in the GTA. Their growing portfolio spans from trendy lakefront condominiums to urban townhomes and includes several neighbourhoods throughout the region. A recipient of a 2016 BILD award, this firm continues to push themselves as they get ready to make a splash in Toronto with their latest condominium.
Register below for VVIP platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!