A New Chapter
Tucked in the family-friendly Alton Village neighbourhood, minutes from major highways, shops and other conveniences, Realm II is a thoughtfully designed community of modern condos and towns. Defined by its sleek contemporary design, it is home to inspired amenities, expansive suites, and a life full of promise and possibilities.
Condo Project Name: Realm II Condos & Towns
Developer: Adi Developments
Location: 4853 Thomas Alton Blvd., Burlington
Intersection: Thomas Alton Blvd & Appleby Line
Building Type: Condo & Towns
Number of Units: 179
Suite Types: 1 Bed, 1 Bed + Den, 2 Bed, 2 Bed + Den
Number of Townhomes: 21
Townhome Types: 2 Bed + 2.5 Bath, 3 Bed + 2.5 Bath
Amenities: Lobby, Lounge, Social Lounge, Fitness Centre
Alton Village in Burlington
Alton Village is a picturesque community nestled as far north in the city of Burlington as you can go. It is the newest residential neighbourhood in Burlington and borders on the beautiful Niagara Escarpment. Alton Village is surrounded by nature and hiking trails and is a safe, quiet place to raise a family. All of the conveniences of the city are a quick drive away.
With its close proximity to the Niagara escarpment, Alton Village has some fo the province's best parks, hiking trails and outdoor activities. Parks such as Palladium Park and Norton Community Prk feature a playground, basketball court, skateboard area, massive soccer field, artifical turf fields, and splash pad in the summer. In addition, the Doug Wright Park Rattlesnake Point Conservation Area is by far one of the most beautiful places in all of Ontario. It boasts incredible trails for day hiking and winter camping! The Bruce Trail is Canada's longest and oldest hiking trail, stretching 900km from Niagara to Tobermory, where there is plenty of wildlife to see on the path - turkey vultures, migrating hawks, songbirds, and more!
- 2 min drive or 12 min walk from SmartCentres Burlington North, with access to supermarkets, retail, restaurants, and banks
- 4 min drive or 16 min walk to Appleby Crossing Shopping Mall
- 5 min drive or 17 min walk to Haber Recreation Centre
- 12 min to Burlington GO Station and Appleby GO Station
- 12 min to Burlington Centre Lions Farmer's Market
- Easy access to Highway 407 and 403
- Within a 15 min drive to various shopping malls, including Mapleview Shopping Centre, Village Square, Mount Royal Plaza, and Appleby Village
- 20 min to University of Toronto Mississauga Campus and Sheridan College Trafalgar Campus
- 20 min to Glen Eden Ski Village
- Nearby Palladium Park, Norton Community Park, and Doug Wright Park
Adi Developments brings passion and energy to every step of the development process, from real estate investment, to planning, design, building, and management. Adi Development prides on building higher standards in real estate investment development, one community at a time through their residential real estate and comercial real estate development endeavors throughout the GTA.
Register below for VVIP Platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!