Platinum 1st Access - Register now with Ken Yeung 416-618-9890
Cornell Rouge is Markham's most successful master-planned community, perfectly situated between Highway 7 to the south and 16th Avenue to the north.
Nestled next to North America's largest protected urban park - Rouge National Urban Park, the community's 2.000 homes are surrounded with natural public spaces and are intertwined with an abundance of local parks.
Residents are nourished with lush green surroundings in a walkable neighbourhood integrated with all the necessary conveniences at their fingertips.
Project Name: Cornell Rouge
Developer: Madison Group
Building Type: Townhouse and Single Family Home
Main Intersection: 16th Ave & Donald Cousens Pkwy, Markham.
The Site Plan
A High Grade Education
Close to Markham Stouffville Hospital
- Highways 7 and 407 are easily accessible from Cornell Rouge.
- Easy access downtown Toronto in under 40 minutes.
- With daycares, elementary and high schools in the area, Cornell Rouge is the perfect place for families of ages to call home.
- Nearby plenty of fine dining, shopping, and entertainment options.
- York Region Transit has regional bus routes that services the area surrounding, allowing residents to easily travel throughout the city.
- Residents can also take GO Transit services and commute into Union Station in under an hour and a half.
This Developer is an award-winning home developer with over 55 years of experience. This developer has won numerous awards. This includes the Project of the Year by the Ontario Home Builders Association.
Madison Group is an industry leader. They have continually set the industry standard for value, design and customer satisfaction.
Register below for VVIP Platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!
Cornell Rouge by Madison Group VVIP Package
We are independent Realtors with Century 21 Kennect Realty Inc. We specialize in pre-construction sales. Through our developer relationships, we have access to Platinum Access and Units Allocation in advance of the general Realtors and the general public.