Where the urban and natural worlds connect
The 31-storey tower is a soaring work of art located within The Residences at Central Park – a 12-acre, master-planned community overlooking the East Don Parkland ravine. Breaking away from the conventional, the tower’s facades have been designed with organic, leaflike architectural details to inspire the imagination, expressing a harmonious coexistence between sparkling glass and nature, paving the way for a sensory experience like no other.
Central Park is a vibrant, environmentally sustainable community and a nexus between the urban and natural worlds. Located in the Bayview Village neighbourhood, the Leslie subway station, GO train and a range of conveniences are right at your doorstep. You are also nestled in the East Don Parkland, with direct access to its sprawling natural ravine that will make you forget you’re living in the heart of the city.
Condo Project Name: Central Park Condos
Developer: Amexon Development
Architects: CORE Architects
Intersection: Sheppard Ave E & Leslie St, Toronto
Building Type: Condo
Public Transit at Your Front Door
Direct access to the Leslie subway station
Ride the GO train nonstop to and from Union Station
TTC bus stops just steps away
- Bayview Village – one of Canada’s most prestigious shopping centres
- Oliver & Bonacini Café Grill at Bayview Village
- Loblaws Supermarket at Bayview Village
- Pusateri’s Fine Foods at Bayview Village
- CF Fairview Mall
- Nearby affluent Bridle Path neighbourhood
- Yorkdale Shopping Centre
- The Donalda Club – a few minutes away along the East Don Parkland ravine
- The Don Valley Golf Course
North Vista: Views of richly forested neighbourhoods as far as the eye can see, and acres of protected wilderness encompassing the East Don Parkland, keep you connected with nature.
East Vista: Sweeping views of the adjacent East Don Parkland, the morning sunrise and endless views of lush, green, residential neighbourhoods restore your body and soul.
South Vista: A panoramic view of the Toronto skyline and continuation of the vast, meandering, East Don Parkland ravine will inspire you.
West Vista: Expansive views of the forested Bayview Village neighbourhood, with the sunset painting the sky in shades of pink and peach, take your breath away.
The Park Club
The Park Club™– 55,000 square feet of light-drenched, indoor amenity space on four floors, with an extensive offering of fitness, wellness, leisure and social amenities, and two expansive rooftop terraces: The South Terrace – a sun-and-swim experience with an outdoor saltwater pool, sun deck and cabanas; and The East Terrace with barbecue areas and secluded zen gardens.
Setting a new standard for lifestyle amenities, your options are unlimited and resemble an exclusive five-star resort. The Park Club is whatever you want it to be – your choice, your life, your style.
- Steps away from Leslie Station, which connects to the Yonge/University subway line
- Easy access to HWY 401, DVP, and 404
- 20 minutes from the heart of downtown Toronto
- Shops and services are nearby, including IKEA and the Bayview Village Shopping Centre, with its many upscale stores and eateries
- Minutes away from the YMCA and the Don River, with its dog-walking, cycling, and strolling paths
Amexon Development is a multi-service Canadian Real Estate company that owns and manages multiple properties, including office, retail, hotel, and residential complexes. They are considered one of Toronto’s largest suburban office building developers.
Register below for VVIP Platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!