ABOVE CONDOMINIUM AT BRISTOL STATION.
UP WHERE WE BELONG.
Introducing Above Condos, an idyllic and stunning condo community experience located north of Mississauga's downtown, adjacent to the LRT station, minutes from the city's best urban amenities.
Condo Project Name: Above Condos
Developer: Marlin Spring Development & RioCan Living
Architects: Turner Fleischer Architects
Location: 30 Bristol Rd E, Mississauga
Intersection: Bristol Rd. & Hurontario St., Mississauga
Building Type: Condo
Number of Storeys: 23 (Tower 1) & 17 (Tower 2)
Number of Units: 577
- Convenient location in downtown Mississauga in Bristol neighbourhood
- 10 minutes drive to Square One Shopping Centre
- 12 minutes drive to Sheridan College Davis Campus
- Steps to bus routes, Cookville GO Station, LRT station and Mississauga City Centre Transit Terminal
- Next to the Art Gallery of Mississauga and Living Arts Centre
- Easy access to Highway 401 express and QEW, 35 minutes to Downtown Toronto
- Close to universities, such as the University of Toronto Mississauga campus, Lambton College and Algoma University
- Minutes of walk to different shops, restaurants, and grocery stores, such as Costco, Canadian Tire, Walmart Supercentre, Homedepot and more
- Expected amenities include a gym room, yoga studio, entertainment lounges, outdoor terraces, a 24-hour concierge, and so much more
Marlin Spring is a fully integrated real estate company that strategically acquires, develops, constructs and repositions assets throughout North America. Marlin Spring focuses on three core strategies: the Development and Construction of low, mid and high-rise communities across Ontario, as well as the acquisition and enhancement of both Multi-Family Rental Properties and Retirement Communities throughout North America.
RioCan Living has been one of the best and most prominent real estate investment trusts since 1993. RioCan Living enhances each neighbourhood's unique culture and helps shape the places Canadians want to live. RioCan Living is always on constant discovery and innovation.
Register below for VVIP Platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!