THE NEXT GENERATION OF ST. CLAIR VILLAGE
Drawing on the success of 900 St. Clair and the LCBO at its ground level, 908 St. Clair is the last luxury offering in the St. Clair Village community. Boasting well-appointed features, the dedicated streetcar line at its doorstep and just minutes from the prestige of Forest Hill, Wychwood, and Cedarvale neighbourhoods, 908 St. Clair is luxury at its finest.
Condo Project Name: 908 St Clair Ave West Condos
Developer: Canderel Residential and Kingsett Capital
Location: 908 St Clair Ave West, Toronto
Intersection: St. Clair Ave W and Oakwood Ave, Toronto
Building Type: Condo
Featuring ground floor retail space along its St. Clair Avenue West fronting, this refined development stands 12 storeys tall and features a contemplative stone facade that distinguishes it as a welcome addition to the Oakwood Village neighbourhood.
St. Clair Village Condo Residents in this vibrant and ethnically-diverse Toronto neighbourhood have access to numerous shops and services that line St Clair Avenue West
- Walker’s Paradise with a Walk Score of 95
- 12-mins to St Clair West TTC Subway Station, 22-mins to St Clair Station on Yonge St
- Quick access to 24-hour bus routes, including 63 Oakwood and 29 Dufferin
- Easy access to Allen Road, Highway 401, and Gardiner Expressway
- Oakwood Village is served by a number of nearby schools that include Oakwood Collegiate Institute, Winona Drive Senior Public School, George Brown College, and Upper Canada College
- Residents can find the LCBO, grocery stores, restaurants featuring a variety of cuisines like Indian and Japanese, yoga studios, numerous diners, rustic bars, bookstores, and banks
- Serviced by two area libraries that residents can access by foot in under 12 minutes
Canderel Residential is a prominent, award-winning Canadian home builder that has established itself as a fixed presence in six cities across the country. With over 40 years of experience satisfying clients, Canderel is responsible for building such iconic modern residences like Tour des Canadiens towers in Montreal and the 14-storey mid-rise DNA 3 in Toronto’s coveted King West Village.
This developer is an industry-leading investment company that invests and manages a vast portfolio of numerous properties, developments, joint ventures, financial assets and mortgage lending. Deeply concerned with long-term sustainability, KingSett is driven to improve upon its commitment to the environment, an effort that saw their 2016 Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark year-on-year rating improve by seven points.
Register below for VVIP Platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!