Located in the heart of the Financial District at Scott and Wellington, 88 Scott was designed for those who not only choose to live downtown, but who wouldn’t want to live anywhere else.
88 Scott is being developed by Concert, the same company responsible for creating The Berczy, Toronto’s hugely successful downtown boutique condominium residence. With its newest project, Concert offers the highest standard of sophisticated style, elegance and value for those who believe that a home should reflect their ideal lifestyle and level of personal success.
The graceful condominium tower captures the very essence of style, elegance and convenience that is the signature of downtown Toronto living. An easy walk to Bay Street, urban amenities, the city’s cultural hotspots and the ever-popular St. Lawrence Market, 88 Scott provides unparalleled access to the city’s finest treasures.
Well-appointed, refined amenities to serve the social and recreational needs of residents include concierge services, a fully-equipped gym and weight room, aerobic lane, indoor pool, change rooms with showers and his and hers saunas, social and reading lounges, expansive rooftop terrace with barbecue and alfresco dining facilities. On the 46/47th floors, a chic, split-level Sky Lounge delivers an exquisite party room with fireplace, bar, caterers’ kitchen and formal dining room offering spectacular lakefront and city views.
88 Scott represents a captivating blend of heritage and contemporary architecture, complemented with exquisitely designed interiors by Chapman Design. These high-end finishings come standard regardless of suite size or location within the building. Spectacular views of the lake and city scape are available from many of the homes, including the luxuriously grand penthouses.
88 is defined by superior design, engineering and construction. The building's captivating archetecture blends limestone and granite in the five-storey podium base with a soaring, contemporary tower rising 58 storeys into the city's skyline.
- Architecture by Page & Steele/IBI Group Architects
- Interior by Union31
- Energy efficient, sustainable and liveable building design targetting LEED Gold status
- Professionally landscaped streetscapes and roof terrace
The Penthouse Collection contains luxurious homes of approximately 2,600 - 4,000+ square feet.
- Suites range from studios to spacious 3-bedroom designs of 1,900+ square feet.
- Most suites include balconies and/or terraces
- Over-height ceilings of up to 9 – 10 feet for most suites, all with smooth ceilings throughout
- Bright, open kitchens with high-quality cabinetry and integrated Euro-style appliances
- Wide plank laminate flooring
- Energy efficient, recessed lighting in dropped ceilings
- Broadloom carpeting in bedrooms
- Powder rooms, main baths and ensuites with integrated Corian counters and sinks
- Gas barbecue connections on terraces
- Roller sun shades for every window
Concert Properties has been developing, acquiring, and managing Canadian real estate since 1989. Concert Properties was built out of a core belief—that strong, sustainable communities are fundamental to the social well-being of all Canadians. Concert has built over thousands of homes and have earned a reputation within the industry.
Register below for VVIP Platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!